C / C++ EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Join the globally developing technology company in Wroclaw and commercialize innovative solutions for Industry 4.0! Develop advanced technologies and build the latest mechatronic products! Work with us in the organization performing inroads into the international market of groundbreaking technologies!
We are looking for an experienced embedded software engineer who will help us to develop the software for controlling ultra-precise XTPL printing head capable of printing electronic circuits by means of inks based on nanoparticles.
YOUR MAIN TASKS WILL INCLUDE:
- Design, implementation, integration, testing and running of embedded software and desktop control applications;
- Design, manufacture and launch of electronic circuits;
- Interdisciplinary cooperation with the team on integrated mechatronic products development.
- Very good knowledge of C/C ++ for programming embedded systems and graphic/ console interfaces;
- Very good knowledge of RTOS systems;
- Ability to program STM32 family (Attolic) microcontrollers;
- Ability to work with GIT and SVN;
- Experience in running/ debugging complex embedded systems;
- Ability to create software specifications;
- Good working knowledge of English language (speaking and writing);
- Strong teamwork attitude, friendliness and communication skills;
- Focus on self-development and continuous improving your skills;
- Accountability for results – their consistency, quality and efficiency.
- Experience in working with mechatronic systems;
- Ability to work with laboratory tools such as logic analyzer, oscilloscope and generator;
- Knowledge of configuration of linear motor systems;
- Ability to create network solutions (TCP/IP lwip/winsock);
- Good knowledge of OpenCV.
At XTPL, we offer you an opportunity to work in an interdisciplinary team created by people with passion. Your and our success will rest on innovative projects brought to life by creative ideas and knowledge. We believe in the potential of our team, which is why we foster its development through workshops and training courses, but above all by creating a comfortable daily working environment in a modern laboratory. We offer a competitive pay plus incentives and benefits package.