C / C++ Software Engineer
Work with us in the globally developing technology company in Wroclaw and help us commercialize innovative solutions for Industry 4.0! Develop advanced technologies and build the latest mechatronic products with us. Join the organization which is conquering the international market of groundbreaking technologies!
We are looking for an experienced C and C++ programmer who will develop with us the software for controlling ultra-precise XTPL printing head capable of printing electronic circuits by means of inks based on nanoparticles.
YOUR MAIN TASKS WILL INCLUDE
- Implementing, integrating, testing and running software for precise printing under the control of Windows/ Linux operating systems.
- Implementing, integrating, testing and running embedded software based on the ARM platform.
- Creating desktop and console tools which support the work of the XTPL team in the development of modern technologies for precise printing.
- Interdisciplinary cooperation with the team on development of integrated mechatronic products.
- Very good knowledge of C++ to create desktop applications for Windows.
- Good knowledge of C for programming applications in embedded systems.
- At least 4-year experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of communication protocols based on TCP/IP, RS232, USB and their application in communication between embedded devices and PC Windows/ Linux.
- Ability to program STM32 family (ARM) microcontrollers based on FreeRTOS or bare metal.
- Ability to work with GIT.
- Experience in running/ debugging embedded systems.
- Ability to create software specifications.
- Good working knowledge of English (speaking and writing).
- Strong teamwork skills, friendliness and communication skills.
- Focus on development and continuous learning.
- Accountability for results – their consistency, quality and efficiency.
- Use of design patterns.
- Knowledge of new C11, C++ 11/14/17 standards.
- Abstract approach to problem solving.
- Ability to create object-oriented codes.
- Experience in working with mechatronic systems.
- Ability to work with laboratory tools such as logic analyzer, oscilloscope and generator.
- Ability to create network solutions (TCP/IP, ARP, DHCP, ICMP).
- Good knowledge of OpenCV.