Your main tasks will include preparation and modification of CAD documentation using Autodesk Inventor as well as management of technical and design documentation generated by XTPL (2D, 3D). You will leverage your creativity to search for solutions to improve product quality and productivity, and to build prototypes. As an important part of your role, you will also participate in research, tests and implementation of new technological solutions, and in regular team meetings and debates.
What we expect of you:
- Minimum 3-year experience in a similar role
- A technical degree in mechanics and mechanical engineering, automation and robotics or mechatronics
- Proficient use of CAD tools – Autodesk Inventor
- Very good knowledge of technical drawing, GD&T (Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing)
- Knowledge of matters related to machinery and equipment control, metalworking and machine mechanics, assembly systems, linear technology and drive transmission
- Analytical skills, self-discipline, thoroughness and interdisciplinary approach in theory and practice
- Creative flair, independent thinking, organisational and decision-making skills
- Manual skills, ability to operate workshop tools
- Knowledge of English for reading technical texts and drafting internal documentation
- Teamwork and effective communication skills
- Resistance to stress and the ability to adapt to change
- The ability to plan your own work and work on own initiative.
Other desirable skills:
- Proficient use of the MS Office package, Office 365 and VBA, VB.NET and iLogic languages
- Knowledge of electronics and electrics, soldering skills and an ability to read electrical diagrams
- Active category B driving license
- Knowledge of Autodesk Vault and work organisation in this environment.
What we offer:
At XTPL, we offer you an opportunity to work in an interdisciplinary team created by people with passion. Your and our success will rest on innovative projects brought to life by creative ideas and knowledge. We believe in the potential of our team, which is why we foster its development through workshops and training courses, but above all by creating a comfortable daily working environment in a modern laboratory. We offer a competitive pay plus incentives and benefits package.
Find out more about XTPL at www.xtpl.com and apply.
We will contact only with selected candidates.