Development Product Electronics Engineer
- Participating in development, manufacture and launch of mechatronic devices
- Providing pre and after-sale technical support to clients and traders
- Assembling and selecting electronic circuits in accordance with technical documentation
- Conducting electro-electronic tests of the circuits designed
- Ordering and supervising functional tests of electronic circuits
- Designing boards using Altium; creating libraries, preparing diagrams, compiling schema, exporting to PCBs, generating production files
- Performing independent electro-mechanical tests necessary for creating dosing control elements
- Creating electrical diagrams and preparing documentation to ensure full compliance with CE marking.
What we expect of you:
- Minimum 3-year experience in a similar role;
- A technical degree in electronics, electrical engineering and software, mechanics and mechanical engineering, automation and robotics or mechatronics
- Advanced knowledge of electronics, electrics and the ability to read electrical documentation
- Knowledge of FPGA and CPLD technologies
- Ability to operate Altium and Eagle software
- Knowledge of English for reading technical texts and drafting internal documentation.
- Ability to perform machine and hand soldering
- Practical assembly skills, manual skills, ability to operate workshop tools
What we offer:
At XTPL, we offer you an opportunity to work in an interdisciplinary team created by people with passion. Your and our success will rest on innovative projects brought to life by creative ideas and knowledge. We believe in the potential of our team, which is why we foster its development through workshops and training courses, but above all by creating a comfortable daily working environment in a modern laboratory. We offer a competitive pay plus incentives and benefits package.
Find out more about XTPL at www.xtpl.com and apply.
We will contact only with selected candidates.