- Providing best assistance support to back-office including secretary responsibilities,
- Business travels arrangements,
- Organization & coordination of business visits, meetings & events,
- Responsibility for appropriate documents workflow,
- Rewriting office correspondence in compliance with internal standards,
- Responsibility for office supply.
- Administrative & secretary assistance experience,
- Academic degree,
- Communicative verbal & written English language skills (B2),
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office environment (Word, Excel, Power Point),
- Ability to rewrite official correspondence,
- Strongly developed interpersonal & organizational skills,
- Willingness for personal development.
What we offer:
At XTPL, we offer you an opportunity to work in an interdisciplinary team created by people with passion. Your and our success will rest on innovative projects brought to life by creative ideas and knowledge. We believe in the potential of our team, which is why we foster its development through workshops and training courses, but above all by creating a comfortable daily working environment. We offer a competitive pay plus incentives and benefits package.
Find out more about XTPL at www.xtpl.com and apply.
We will contact only with selected candidates.