Expert Software Developer – Technical Leader
Work with us in the globally developing technology company in Wroclaw and help us commercialize innovative solutions for Industry 4.0! Develop advanced technologies and build the latest mechatronic products with us. Join the organization which is conquering the international market of groundbreaking technologies!
We are looking for an experienced Software Developer for our technology team to play a leading role in the software team, combining:
- advanced technical competencies in the software area, including software development and quality assurance methods;
- ability to liaise and communicate with clients (primarily internal ones);
- high project management and team management skills.
The Expert Software Developer – Technical Leader needs to deeply understand and independently define the user’s expectations in relation to software and will aptly transfer them into technology. Thanks to these skills, the job holder will understand the client’s needs and will respond to them using advanced IT solutions.
YOUR MAIN TASKS WILL INCLUDE
- Continuous cooperation with the product development team in terms of refining user needs and defining both product functionalities and specifications, taking into account the available capabilities of the device and the available technologies.
- Managing software development work. Contributing to the XTPL technology strategy in the software area, taking into account the operational capabilities of software development at XTPL.
- Designing, implementing, integrating, testing and running software for precise printing under the control of the Windows operating system.
- Designing, implementing, integrating, testing and running embedded software based on the ARM Cortex M4 platform.
- Interdisciplinary cooperation with the XTPL team on development of integrated mechatronic products.
- Implementing and executing the firm’s defined development strategy.
- Very good knowledge of C++ to create desktop applications for Windows to control embedded devices.
- Good knowledge of C for programming applications in embedded systems on the ARM Cortex-M4 family of microcontrollers based on FreeRTOS or bare metal.
- At least 8-year experience in a similar role.
- Ability to create software specifications.
- Knowledge of communication protocols based on TCP/IP, RS232, USB and RS232, and their application in communication between embedded devices and PC Windows.
- Very good ability to work with GIT.
- Good working knowledge of English (speaking and writing).
- Interest in various concepts and ideas, flexibility and constructive attitude towards change and unconventional solutions.
- Strong teamwork skills, friendliness and communication skills.
- Accountability for results – their consistency, quality and efficiency.
YOUR ADDITIONAL ASSETS
- Good knowledge of OpenCV and matters related to image processing.
- Knowledge of C++ standards: 11/14/17.
- Use of design patterns.
- Ability to work with laboratory tools such as logic analyzer, oscilloscope and generator.
- Experience in working with mechatronic systems.
- Experience as a Product Owner or Technical Product Owner.
- Abstract approach to problem solving.