Software Test Engineer
- Creating automated system functionality tests and integration tests
- Creating new tools to facilitate testing and verifying their effectiveness
- Cooperating with the software development department
- Participating in research, testing and implementation of new technological solutions
- Supporting operators of software systems
- Maintaining ongoing test documentation.
What we expect of you:
- Minimum 3-year experience in a similar role
- A technical degree in electronics, software engineering, telecommunications or mechatronics
- Knowledge of the C/C++ programming languages
- Knowledge of version control systems (GIT/SVN)
- Ability to create test environments
- Manual skills, ability to operate workshop tools
- Knowledge of English for reading technical texts and drafting internal documentation.
- Knowledge of IDE: Visual Studio and Eclipse
- Ability to program embedded systems based on STM32 family chips
- Knowledge of ALM (Application Lifecycle Management) systems
What we offer:
At XTPL, we offer you an opportunity to work in an interdisciplinary team created by people with passion. Your and our success will rest on innovative projects brought to life by creative ideas and knowledge. We believe in the potential of our team, which is why we foster its development through workshops and training courses, but above all by creating a comfortable daily working environment in a modern laboratory. We offer a competitive pay plus incentives and benefits package.
Find out more about XTPL at www.xtpl.com and apply.
We will contact only with selected candidates.