KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
XTPL strives to implement its ultra-high precision dispensing solutions of functional materials into global manufacturing sites of the next generation microelectronics. You will strongly contribute to the growth and development of XTPL by leading the close collaboration with our industrial partners to achieve this goal.
Our industrial projects for these partners are focused on the implementation of XTPL’s technological solutions into the production lines of modern microelectronics, especially in the domain of advanced packaging in semiconductor technology and high-resolution flat panel displays.
The Key Account Manager is responsible to drive growth and maximize retention of a portfolio of accounts. In your role you will be in close contact with the industrial partners of XTPL to efficiently lead our business relation, identifying opportunities for new sales of products and services and proposing relevant solutions for growth both – us and our customer. Due to the nature of our clients this will be ambitious and challenging work, demanding excellent communication skills, problem solving attitude, skillful planning and execution, multidisciplinary approach and ability to work under pressure.
THE SUCCESSFUL KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER WILL
- Cultivate and maintain strong, long-term relationships with key stakeholders at our client’s organization
- Understand the client’s business goals, challenges, objectives and roadblocks to provide tailored technological solutions
- Act as advocate for customers, internally conveying their customer-specific needs across the organization, to ensure proper alignment and prioritization of resources
- Work closely with sales, research and development and product development teams to deliver integrated solutions that meet client needs, align strategies and ensure seamless execution
- Facilitate effective communication and coordination across different departments.
Anticipate and address client issues promptly, offering effective solutions to maintain a positive and constructive partnership
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement and innovation
- Share customer feedback, market evolution, trends and competitor activity within the organization to reinforce company competency
IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS
- Minimum of 2 years of successful experience in key account management within the technology sector, preferably microelectronic or displays
- Degree in the field of nanotechnology, microelectronics, fotonics, physics, materials engineering, materials science, chemistry, or related
- Excellent communication skills and team-oriented attitude
Ability to articulate complex ideas and solutions clearly
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English
- Knowledge of Asian culture and business practices, preferably Korean
- Excellent self-organization skills with the ability to handle/track multiple actions/projects in parallel
- Efficiency-focused and business-oriented personality, with high sense of ownership and follow-through
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office Suite of Programs or Google Suite environment
Ability to travel up to 20% of the time (internationally)
- Work in an international environment
- Opportunity to work in a multidisciplinary team
- Creation of globally unique technological solutions
- Benefit package: private medical care, Multisport card, group life insurance
- Co-financing of English language course
- Employee referral program
- Internal patent program
- Delicious coffee, tea, sweet snacks, fruits
- Integration meetings