Nanomaterials Synthesis Specialist
- Implementation of R&D tasks as part of ongoing projects at the XTPL Nanomaterials and Nanoinks Laboratory;
- Synthesis, functionalisation and purification of nanomaterials;
- Creating conductive inks based on previously obtained nanomaterials;
- Performing physical and chemical measurements for nanomaterials and nanoinks;
- Contributing to the quality control of manufactured materials;
- Contributing to the development of technical documentation;
- Active participation in discussions and knowledge-sharing to work out optimum solutions;
- Documenting research results in the form of reports, samplings and source codes;
- Ensuring proper functioning of the laboratory, including provision of necessary materials and equipment calibration.
- At least 1-year experience in the work on synthesis and preliminary characterisation of nanomaterials (absorption, TEM);
- Higher technical education in: chemistry, nanotechnology or related sciences;
- Excellent operation of the following equipment:spectrometer, microwave reactor, vacuum evaporator and basic laboratory equipment;
- Excellent operation of the following programs: Origin, MS Office;
- Knowledge of English for reading technical texts and drafting internal documentation;
- The ability of interactive cooperation with a technology team to modify the developed ink;
- Creativity and innovation in the search for solutions of how to adapt nanomaterials to the assumed parameters;
- Commitment and willingness to take up challenges in the field of chemical technology;
- Goal-orientation and the ability to carry on with tasks despite difficulties;
- Constant search for new concepts and possibilities.
- Knowledge of matters related to the development of ink formulations (e.g. for inject inks)
What we offer:
At XTPL, we offer you an opportunity to work in an interdisciplinary team created by people with passion. Your and our success will rest on innovative projects brought to life by creative ideas and knowledge. We believe in the potential of our team, which is why we foster its development through workshops and training courses, but above all by creating a comfortable daily working environment in a modern laboratory. We offer a competitive pay plus incentives and benefits package.