R&D Engineer in Applications Laboratory
As an R&D Engineer in the Application Laboratory, you will be responsible for optimising the process of printing ultra-thin lines using modern XTPL devices, production of samples and their preliminary characterisation. As part of the XTPL team, you will participate in research and implementation of new technological solutions. Your daily tasks will also include active participation in meetings and discussions as well as regular reporting on the output of your work.
What we expect of you:
- At least a master’s degree in electronics, materials engineering, chemistry, physics or related fields
- Experience in R&D in the area of nanotechnology
- Focus on the practical aspects of work, including deadlines
- Achieving the intended goals
- Comprehensive problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of English for work with technical texts and drafting internal documentation
- Communication and teamwork skills
What we offer:
At XTPL, we offer you an opportunity to work in an interdisciplinary team created by people with passion. Your and our success will rest on innovative projects brought to life by creative ideas and knowledge. We believe in the potential of our team, which is why we foster its development through workshops and training courses, but above all by creating a comfortable daily working environment in a modern laboratory. We offer a competitive pay plus incentives and benefits package.
Find out more about XTPL at www.xtpl.com and apply.
We will contact only with selected candidates.