R&D Engineer in the Nanoinks and Nanomaterials Laboratory
We are looking for an R&D Engineer to join our chemical laboratory team and work closely with the entire XTPL technology team to develop the unique XTPL nanoink. With their profound knowledge and experience of chemical technology, the R&D Engineer in the Nanomaterials and Nanoinks Laboratory will significantly contribute to the development of the XTPL product and will focus on both independent and teamwork for the delivery of the company’s tasks and project goals.
- Implementation of R&D tasks as part of ongoing projects at the XTPL Nanoinks and Nanomaterials Laboratory;
- Synthesis and characterization of nanomaterials, and the development of new ink formulations for applications in printed electronics;
- Quality control of manufactured materials;
- Documenting research results in the form of reports, samplings and source codes;
- Ensuring proper functioning of the laboratory, including development of technical documentation;
- Providing the necessary materials and equipment calibration;
- Close cooperation with other XTPL R&D Laboratories, i.e. the Application Laboratory, the Pre-Post Processes Laboratory, the Characterization Laboratory and the Mechatronics Laboratory.
- A university degree in chemistry, chemical technology, materials engineering or in a related field;
- A minimum of 1 year experience in the work with nanomaterials, pigments or other dispersion systems;
- Practical knowledge of methods of synthesis, purification and analysis of nanomaterials;
- Knowledge of physicochemistry of colloids and dispersion;
- Ability to operate laboratory devices (spectrophotometer, rotary evaporator, pressure reactor, centrifuge, viscometer, etc.);
- Operation of the following programs: Origin, MS Office;
- Knowledge of English for engaging in scientific discussions, reading technical texts and drafting documentation;
- Interest in various concepts and ideas, flexibility and constructive attitude towards change and unconventional solutions;
- Strong teamwork skills, friendliness and communication skills.
- Accountability for results – their consistency, quality and efficiency.
- Experience in creating product and ink formulations;
- Knowledge of the printed electronics or ink-jet industry.