Senior Design Engineer
The job will focus on developing the printing head technology which enables ultra-precise ink deposition in the XTPL process. The printing system is electronically controlled and as a whole constitutes a modular, compact structure that is fully parameterised by the user by means of an intuitive interface. The main responsibilities of the Senior Constructor – Designer will include:
- Preparing technical documentation for new products, machines and devices in the Autodesk Inventor environment
- Managing technical and design documentation generated by XTPL (2D & 3D)
- Analysing conceptual and construction documentation, calculations and adopted solutions
- Searching for creative solutions to improve product quality, optimise productivity and build prototypes
- Analysing technical texts and creating internal documentation in English and Polish
- Actively participating in discussions on the search for innovative solutions to technical problems, as well as providing substantive and organisational support for project teams in the product department.
- 6-year experience as a senior/ main constructor or in a similar position
- A degree in mechanics and mechanical engineering, automation and robotics or mechatronics
- Advanced CAD tools – Autodesk Inventor skills
- Advanced knowledge of technical drawing; GD&T; ability to create, analyse and modify tolerance chains
- Proficient use of the MS Office, Office 365 package and VBA, VB.NET, iLogic languages
- Familiarity with and proficient use of the PDM – Autodesk Vault environment
- Knowledge of matters related to machinery and equipment control, metalworking and machine mechanics, assembly systems, linear technology, drive transmission, measuring and assembly techniques
- Knowledge of English for dealing with technical matters and for communication
- Creative mind and initiative to present innovative, creative concepts and solutions to technical problems
- Ability to work effectively despite time pressure, and flexibility in adapting to change
- Strong teamwork skills
- Manual skills, ability to operate workshop tools.
- Experience in managing technical projects
- Knowledge of electronics, electrics, soldering skills and the ability to read electrical diagrams
- Valid category B driving license.
At XTPL, we offer you an opportunity to work in an interdisciplinary team created by people with passion. Your and our success will rest on innovative projects brought to life by creative ideas and knowledge. We believe in the potential of our team, which is why we foster its development through workshops and training courses, but above all by creating a comfortable daily working environment in a modern laboratory. We offer a competitive pay plus incentives and benefits package.