Senior R&D Engineer
The job involves development of the printing process technology using the XTPL method, i.e. the precise deposition on a substrate of the special ink created in our laboratories.
The main responsibilities of the Senior R&D Engineer will include:
- Optimizing the process of printing ultra-thin conductive lines;
- Creating samples and their preliminary characterization;
- Testing and implementing new technological solutions;
- Adapting devices, modules, functionalities and software in the application laboratory;
- Active cooperation with the mechatronic, chemical and numerical simulations laboratories;
- Active participation in discussions on the search for innovative solutions to technical problems;
- Providing technical and organizational support to project teams.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in R&D in the nanotechnology area;
- A degree in electronics, mechanics, physics, programming or nanotechnology;
- Excellent operation of laboratory equipment;
- Excellent operation of MS Visual Studio;
- Advanced knowledge of English for dealing with technical matters and for communication;
- Creative mind and the initiative to present innovative, creative concepts and solutions to technical problems;
- Ability to work effectively despite time pressure, and flexibility in adapting to change;
- Strong teamworking skills;
- Commitment and willingness to take up challenges in the area of the XTPL process technology;
- Goal-orientation and the ability to carry on with tasks despite difficulties.
Experience in the following fields will be an asset:
- Technologies used in printed electronics;
- Nanomaterials, nanoinks and preparation of substrates for printing;
- Electromechanical precision drives;
- Microscopy and imaging.
At XTPL, we offer you an opportunity to work in an interdisciplinary team created by people with passion. Your and our success will rest on innovative projects brought to life by creative ideas and knowledge. We believe in the potential of our team, which is why we foster its development through workshops and training courses, but above all by creating a comfortable daily working environment in a modern laboratory. We offer a competitive pay plus incentives and benefits package.